We may be required to share the above information with government authorities and agencies for identity verification purposes or for the prevention, detection or investigation, including cyber incidents, prosecution and law enforcement. offences. You agree and consent to Goaffpro.com disclosing your information, if necessary, under applicable law.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as Site Stripe, One-Click Share, etc. and storing your preferences in the Affiliate Portal.
- If you leave cookies enabled, be sure to log out when you're done using a shared computer.
Does Goaffpro.com share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we do not intend to sell it to others. Goaffpro.com shares customer information only as described below and with its affiliates controlled by Goaffpro.com and its customers who are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described herein. privacy notice.
- Affiliated companies that we do not control: We work closely with affiliated companies. In some cases, these companies operate stores on shopify.com or sell offers to you on shopify.com. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these companies.
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but cannot use it for other purposes. In addition, they must treat personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and in accordance with applicable law.
- Business Transfers: As we grow our business, we may sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets, but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Further, in the unlikely event that Goaffpro.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- With your consent: Except as set forth above, you will receive notice when information about you may be shared with third parties and you will be given the opportunity to choose not to share such information.
How secure is information about me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter in addition to maintaining the security of your information in accordance with the IS/ISO international standard / IEC 27001 Information Technology Security Technical Information Security Management System Requirements".
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may sometimes request proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
- It is important that you protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to log out when you're done using a shared computer. Click here for more information on the logout procedure.
What about third party advertisers and links to other websites?
Our site includes third-party advertisements and links to other websites.
What information can I access?
Goaffpro.com gives you access to a wide range of information about your account and your interactions with Goaffpro.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in some cases, updating this information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What choices do I have?
- As stated above, you can always choose not to provide information, although it may be necessary to create an account or to take advantage of goaffpro.com features such as Your Profile.
- The Help menu in the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies completely . Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Are children allowed to use Goaffpro.com?
Use of goaffpro.com is restricted to persons who can enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contracts Act 1872. If you are a minor, that is, under the age of 18, you may use goaffpro.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and reviews
If you have any privacy concerns or grievances on goaffpro.com, please contact us with a detailed description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business is constantly changing and our Privacy Notice and Terms of Service will also change. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have asked us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless otherwise indicated Otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information we hold about you and your account. However, we keep the promises we make and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of information collected
Information you give us
You provide most of this information when you create an account and update your profile in Settings. For example, you provide information when you: provide information in your account (and you may have more than one if you have used more than one email address) or your profile; communicate with us by telephone or otherwise. As a result of these actions, you may provide us with information such as: your name; address and telephone number; the personal description in your profile; and financial information.
Information You Can Access
Here are some examples of information that you can easily access on goaffpro.com: up-to-date information regarding recent affiliate orders; personal information (including name, email, password, communications and personalized preferences); payment settings; email notification settings; and your profile.
Please find below the contact details of the Grievances Officer:
Name: Anuj Tenani